Bone & Joint Surgery
Orthopedic is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopaedic surgeons use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletaltrauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders.
- Total Knee Replacement – Unilateral
- Total Knee Replacement – Bilateral (Single Sitting)
- Total Hip Replacement – Unilateral
- Total Hip Replacement – Bilateral (Sequential)
- Elbow Replacement
- Arthroscopic Acl Reconstruction